Content://com.android.browser.home/: many people use a smart device, and always seeing the content://com.android. Home/: page. For those who want to know, what is it? This article will be interesting, and we will share many set up ways of content://com.android.home as we all use one of the popular browsers on our devices such as Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, opera and more. If you want to set up a switch or homepage manually, this article will help you with it. All you need to have is proper instructions, reliable internet access and requirements. Read the article till the end.
Content://com.android.browser.home/: is the syntax that means a link or command. Many new Smartphone users get the in build a browser on their device and it keeps running automatically. As Smartphone have various smart features in build browser is one of them, you can change it by the setting or install another browser on your device.
Once you are clear with the Content://com.android.browser.home/: introduction, let’s move forward with further instructions.
Content://com.android.browser.home/: Index is the URL browser server; it runs by the admin. Index browser shows you the searched result, and it only shows you the qualified webpage on search engines webmaster tool, including Google.
What are the ways to change the homepage of the browser?
Smartphone users have various ways to change the browser’s homepage, as it has innovative features. Despite this, you can use another method, including installing other browsers on your device.
We will share the individual methods of different websites. Without any further do, let’s discuss the changing techniques.
Technique 1: Launching Tab
One of the easiest ways to change the browser homepage is the launching tab. Follow the mentioned-below steps to change it successfully.
- 1- On the default internet browser, launch the tab.
- 2- Now, at the right corner of the page, you can see the three dots along with the Menu button. Click on that.
- 3- Shortly, you will be on the menu page, find the setting option and tap on that.
- 4- After that, go to the “Set Homepage” option.
- 5- Next, you have to put the link in the provided box. You want to set the homepage. Once you have completed all these steps, you will change the homepage.
Technique 2: Using Syntax
Another method is to change the homepage on the browser using syntax, and the following steps would be helpful to change it.
- 1- First, start the default web browser on your device.
- 2- Now, enter the “Content://com.android.browser on the search bar.home/set” and go ahead.
- 3- You will directly reach the Menu option along with the setting.
- 4- You can change the default browser homepage on this page. After completing these steps, you have already changed the homepage.
Technique 3: Android browser settings
The given steps will help you to change the homepage on the browser.
Here are the steps:
- 1- Visit the Google browser application, and start the app.
- 2- On this page, find the menu option at the top-right row, then select the menu option.
- 3- Now, you have to choose the “settings” option on the menu page until you find the “Android Browser Setting.”
- 4- Once you find the setting, click on that.
- 5- After that, open the setting to the general, then you can see the “Homepage” button, click on that.
- 6- You need to enter the URL or link you want to set as homepage in this step. When you are done with this procedure, you will change it.
Technique 4: Bookmark
Another method is to change it by using the bookmark option. Follow the given below steps.
- 1- To begin, you have to go to your device’s default browser.
- 2- Now, you will reach the browser at the right corner, go to the menu button and click on that.
- 3- Find the Bookmark option, and you need to connect to save it.
- 4- After that, go back to the Menu button and continue to bookmark or history page.
- 5- Once you find a long tap on the URL, a pop-up will be shown. Select the “Homepage.” After that, you have successfully have set the homepage on the browser.
Set Homepage on the Google Chrome
Many of us use Google Chrome as the default browser. Let’s know the setup homepage on Google chrome. Follow the given steps:
- 1- Open Google chrome on your device, and move ahead to the “Setting” option once you are on Google chrome.
- 2- Click on the “Menu” button on the right side of the page.
- 3- Now, several options will be shown on the screen. Find the “Homepage” button and click on that.
- 4- After that, select the “Enter custom web address.”
- 5- Put the required link in the web address area. Now you have set up the homepage on Google chrome.
Using default android Content://com.android.browser.home/;
Here are the mentioned steps to use Content://com.android.browser.home/: and if you might get distracted by it, you can use the simple given steps:
- 1- On your android mobile, start the default browser.
- 2- Once you have started the browser, click on the menu button.
- 3- Now, find the “Android Browser Setting” and go ahead with it.
- 4- As the browser you use, go to the “Homepage” or “General setting” option.
- 5- Soon, you will reach on it, click on the “Set Homepage” button.
- 6- On the homepage button, you will enter the website link in the “enter custom web address” box. That you need as default homepage. After completing these steps, you have successfully set the homepage.
Set up Homepage in the Mozilla
If you want to set up a homepage in Mozilla on your device, the following instructions will help you, follow the steps:
- 1- First, start the Mozilla browser on your android device.
- 2- Now click on the shown three dots on the page, and go to the “Settings” option.
- 3- Find the Homepage option and select the “Set Homepage” button.
- 4- At the set homepage, you can see the “Custom” option, and put the link on the given box, that you want to set on the homepage.
- 5- Go back to the homescreen to see the set browser homepage.
Set up homepage in the Safari
For setting up the homepage in Safari, here are the mentioned below steps:
- 1- Start the safari browser on your android device.
- 2- After reaching the safari browser, choose the “Preferences” options.
- 3- Now navigate and select the “General.”
- 4- On the next page, enter the URL in the homepage that you want to keep homepage, or another method is to “Set current page.” After that, you can set the homepage in the safari successfully.
Homepage set up in the Opera.
Opera is one of the popular web browsers. Follow the below-mentioned steps to set up the homepage in the opera.
- 1- On your Smartphone or any device, start the Opera browser.
- 2- You can see the “Setting” option at the bottom right of the page. Click on that.
- 3- It would be better to disable the news from the homepage, as it will cause problems. And disable the “Trending” as well from the setting.
- 4- Open the homepage and stop the speed search sites from the homepage.
- 5- On the following steps, copy the link you want to set up, click on the “+” icon on the opera and tap on the “OK” button.
- 6- Now you are done with these steps, save it, and finally, you have set up the homepage in Opera.
Remove Content://com.android.browser.home/ process.
If you want to remove the content://com.android.browser.home/ from your device, you can look at the following instructions that will be helpful. Follow the given steps:
- 1- Start the pre-installed default internet browser on your android device.
- 2- Now go to the Menu option of the browser.
- 3- You have to find the “Setting” option on the menu page.
- 4- Click on the setting and tap on the General option.
- 5- select the homepage that you want to set as homepage.
- 6- Now, put the website in the provided area and save it. After that content://com.android.browser.home/ will be removed from the web homepage.
This article was all about the content://com.android.browser.home/, and we have described the essential steps of the setup homepage in various browsers, including opera, safari, Mozilla and more. You can share your view and suggest your ideas, and we would like to read them. If you have any queries and doubts, you may leave them in the comment section. We will respond to you as soon as possible.
Thanks for reading.
- Download animoji for android
- Iphone emoji maker for android
- Google chrome: fast & secure-apps on Google play
- https play Google com store apps details id force
- content://com.android.browser.home bookmark
- set homepage in Google chrome window 10
- set safari homepage in iphone
- opera start page extension
- opera gx homepage set up
- Set homepage on Firefox android.